Tuesday 12 May 2015

John Cena vs. JBl- Judgment Day 2005 - I Quit Match

Match: John Cena vs. JBl- I Quit Match Judgment Day 2005 - Video Dailymotion



Promotion: WWE



Length: 29:10



Muta Scale Score: 1.0





Now, I hate John Cena as much as everyone else. He has no personality, limited skills but I'm gonna admit, despite the obvious outcome, his I quit matches can be entertaining as hell. And you know what's great? This is pre Super Cena. This means we got...Rapper Cena...still douchey as fuck but not quite as annoying. Luckily JBL is in this match and him being a great heel makes Cena more bearable. Now before I go on a Cena rant; lets talk about the match.





The blood starts flowing at around the 14 minute mark and boy does it flow. A chair shot from JBL busts open Cena and it starts pumping out like a water gun full of tomato sauce...and while you enjoy that mental image lets talk about JBL getting bust open. Later on in the match JBL...gets bust open. He has so much blood on his face from Cena that I can't even identify the moment he does. I've gone through the match three times now and just nothing. Cena's blood ends up covering JBL, Cena's chest and shorts and even the roof of JBL's limousine. An extremely bloody match that's a mandatory viewing for bloodhounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment